EQ2 HEMS II: healthcare-focused CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) noted by Leadership, Clinical Staff, and Technicians for its ease of use and individualized customer service.
Since Imaging is one of the most important revenue sources for a hospital, up-to-date processes and technology tools for managing radiology equipment and devices to maximize “up-time” are critical. With HEMS, hospitals are able to:
- Manage corrective and preventative maintenance of imaging equipment, including radiology device upgrades
- Maintain documentation of service records and agreements
- Analyze real-time cost to service ratio for capital planning and budgeting for imaging devices
- Prepare for random audits with asset records and work orders easily accessible
- Use advanced dashboards and reporting to manage asset lifecycle events and work orders
HEMS is available for either an in-house server or as a cloud-based SaaS.