EQ2 will be exhibiting CMMS solutions for hospitals at the AAMI 2022 Exchange in San Antonio June 3 – 5!
We also be co-presenting with LA County during the conference!
Use the AAMI 2022 Guest Pass for complimentary access to the show floor and other aspects of AAMI 2022
Book a Meeting with EQ2
Either drop in on booth #519 or schedule a specific time to meet with us!
EQ2 will be at booth #519 in the expo hall of AAMI 2022. Stop by to learn about all of the latest updates from the HEMS CMMS, including the new “HEMS Web”, “HEMS Request Mobile App”, and our new AutoDesk app (see “New Products” section below for more details).
LA County Case Study
“Cradle to Grave Asset Management Using Best Practices, Benchmarking, and Standardization”
Sunday, June 5, 2022 9:15 AM – 10:15 AM
Room 214B in the convention center
An AAMI eXchange Educational Session Co-Presented By:
David Chambers, CBET
Director, Facilities Management
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Rich Sable, CBET
The session will describe how Los Angeles County Department of Health Services successfully completed a large-scale project to transform its Biomed, Facilities, and Supply Chain operations
- Robust efficiencies using data and improved workflows at its six hospitals
- Integrated implementations of best practices, benchmarking, data standardization, and new technologies including a new CMMS
- Improved decision making for asset lifecycle, maintenance, capital planning, and budgeting
- Through monitoring trends and current status, actions are now focused on those areas and activities that add value, reduce costs and improve the quality of care
All AAMI 2022 conference session details are available on the AAMI conference page.
Integrations with, Medigate, Ordr and STANLEY Healthcare
AutoDesk App: Access your AutoCAD® drawing files within HEMS
- This allows a tech to locate an asset controlled by its facility or infrastructure engineering department.
The New “HEMS Web”:
- Provides an enhanced user experience
- Significantly reduces the IT resource time needed at implementation time
- Dashboard view gives the user important metrics for both work orders and inventory along with hyper-links to drill-down on the data
- Convenient quick links to frequently used reports and the full array of HEMS Enterprise reports
- Advanced search along with filters allow for ease of finding item records
- An optional add-on to HEMS Web, this has many features often requested by clients.
- The manager can create the project and associated task work orders within the module and assign each task work order to a worker or team of workers, and the work order(s) will appear on their work order dashboard.
- Labor and parts costs can be tracked for each project.
The New “HEMS Request Mobile App”
A new mobile app (iOS or Android) enables users to submit work requests throughout the hospital. Nurses and others will find this to be very easy to use:
- Clinicians, nurses, or any other user in the hospital can submit work requests directly to the EQ2 HEMS Enterprise platform using this app on their phone
- Barcode scanner on phone scans the control number of the affected item
- Photographs can be attached to the request
- Work request status updates and completions are automatically sent to the requester and department head
- On closing a work order a quality survey is sent via e-mail to requesters