EQ2 Has Announced Four New Products for its CMMS Ahead of Its Exhibit Presence at the 2022 AAMI eXchange
Company also Co-Presents with Los Angeles County Department of Health Services During the Conference
PDF: EQ2 New CMMS Products and LA County Presentation at AAMI Exchange 2022 Press Release
Camarillo, CA and Charlotte, NC, May 25, 2022 – EQ2, LLC – a leader in CMMS software for hospital asset management – has announced four new products as part of its “next generation” product releases of its HEMS® (Hospital Equipment Management System) CMMS products.
The new “HEMS Web”, “Project Management”, “HEMS Request”, and an AutoDesk App will be demonstrated in the EQ2 booth (#519) at the AAMI eXchange.
“Cradle to Grave Asset Management Using Best Practices, Benchmarking, and Standardization”, is a case study that will be presented on Sunday, June 5, 2022 from 9:15 AM – 10:15 AM in Room 214B. Presenters will be Rich Sable (CBET), EQ2 HEMS Product Manager, and David Chambers (CBET), Director of Facilities for Los Angeles County Department of Health Services at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
- Provides an enhanced user experience
- Significantly reduces the IT resource time needed at implementation time
- Comprehensive Dashboard views
- Convenient quick links to frequently used reports
- Advanced search and filters for ease of finding item records
Project Management Module:
- Create projects and associated task work orders
- Assign each task work order to a worker or team of workers
- Labor and parts costs can be tracked for each project
HEMS Request Mobile App:
- A new mobile app (iOS or Android) enables users to submit work requests throughout the hospital.
- Clinicians, nurses, or any other user in the hospital can submit work requests directly to the EQ2 HEMS Enterprise platform using this app on their phone
- Barcode scanner on phone scans the control number of the affected item
- Photographs can be attached to the request
- Work request status updates and completions are automatically sent to the requester and department head
- On closing a work order a quality survey is sent via e-mail to requesters
- Hospitals can now access their AutoCAD® drawing files within HEMS. This allows a tech to locate an asset controlled by its facility or infrastructure engineering department.
For More Details
See our dedicated 2022 AAMI eXchange page for more specifics on the case study conference session with LA County or to book an appointment with us.
The EQ2 HEMS CMMS software was developed for and is sold exclusively to hospitals for managing their medical and facility assets. HEMS is available as a SaaS subscription service or for license installs on hospital-owned servers. EQ2 LLC has offices in Camarillo, CA and in Charlotte, NC. See www.eq2llc.com, LinkedIn, or YouTube for more info.
805-388-5799 ext. 116