EQ2 will be exhibiting CMMS solutions for hospitals at the AAMI 2023 Exchange in Long Beach, CA June 16 – 18!
We also be co-presenting with LA County during the conference!
Use the AAMI 2023 Guest Pass for complimentary access to the show floor and other aspects of AAMI 2023
Book a Meeting with EQ2
Either drop in on booth #1050 or schedule a specific time to meet with us!
EQ2 will be at booth #1050 in the expo hall of AAMI 2023. Stop by to learn about all of the latest updates from the HEMS CMMS: “HEMS One”.
“Survey Preparation Best Practices”
Sunday, June 18, 2022 4:15 PM – 5:15 PM
An AAMI eXchange Educational Session Co-Presented By:
David Chambers, CBET
Director, Facilities Management
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Rich Sable, CBET
Many different survey organizations, such as the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Joint Commission (JC), and Det Norske Veritas (DNV) survey hospitals to ensure regulatory compliance practices are in place. In preparation for each survey, HTM teams need to perform several actions, like, proper categorization to give managers the ability to quickly identify high-risk devices, manage devices on an Alternative Equipment Management (AEM) program, identify utility equipment, and identify devices removed from the maintenance program. Those details, including location and schedule need to be clearly addressed on a day-to-day basis and documented in the Computerized Maintenance System (CMMS) for accurate reporting, dashboard viewing, and other means of capturing data.
All AAMI 2023 conference session details are available on the AAMI conference page.
HEMS One Streamlines Workflow
- The latest generation of HEMS One connects the functionality of several different applications to empower the user to complete work, analysis, and planning in less time and with greater ease
- Provides an enhanced user experience
- Significantly reduces the IT resource time needed during implementation
- Close a work order with as few as three clicks
- Upload equipment easily with just a couple of clicks
- Create or edit your own PM Procedures
- Manage Equipment/Loaner Pool and Supply Processing & Distribution Equipment
- Fast processing times
- Dashboard view gives the user important metrics for both work orders and inventory along with hyper-links to drill-down on the data
- Convenient quick links to frequently used reports, the full array of HEMS reports, and the ability to create your own reports
- Advanced search
- Search using just a few letters with auto-complete suggestions
- Search and replace multiple data fields at once with impact preview
- Requires no third party platform, yet integrates with numerous other applications
- Reporting: hundreds of reports included plus EQ2 can provide custom reports plus you can create your own
- Fully automatic Dispatch Board that can be configured to meet your hospital’s assignment policies for multi-level escalation based on response time, location, type of problem, shift hours, etc. Location can be as precise as room, floor, building, campus, city level, etc.
- Quickly identify equipment with ePHI and the proper steps to protect
- Fast access to contract information
- Easy to use interface: straightforward menus and spell check for data entry
- Assign work orders to all units of a specific model number in just two clicks