EQ2 is now offering a subscription to its new “HEMS Essentials” package for the well-known HEMS CMMS designed specifically and exclusively for healthcare. “HEMS Essentials” includes:
- HEMS Enterprise – The core module of the HEMS asset management platform.
- Web Request – Work request engine for anyone in the hospital to use.
- Web Enterprise – Countless features and can be used on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
- HEMS Remote – Mobile app that works in either online or offline mode so users can use it to complete work even when not connected to the network.
- Contract Module – Contract performance analysis.
- Import Wizard – batch update devices and auto assigns their details.
- Environment of Care (EOC) Rounds Module (Facilities customers may elect to choose this module as a substitute for either Contract Module or Import Wizard) – An add-on module for Web Enterprise that meets requirements for the monthly or bi-monthly inspections of the EOC using an established inspection procedure that covers all aspects of the regulatory requirements of those areas.
Case Study: Baxter Regional Medical Center
Read how Baxter quickly got up and running using HEMS Essentials after migrating data from two separate databases in the case study.
Notes on HEMS Essentials
All other HEMS modules are available and may be selected as desired at additional charges.
Following a 90-day commitment after Go-live, the SaaS (Cloud) subscription may be cancelled on 30-day’s notice.
The HEMS Essentials package Includes Standard Support (Gold Support available at an additional fee).
*The $299 monthly fee is for hospitals with up to 125 beds. A 350 bed hospital can subscribe to HEMS Essentials for $415 per month. Inquire with us for more details, including for multiple service areas, larger hospitals and multi-site hospitals. The HEMS Essentials package does not include, implementation/installation services fees, any integrations/interfaces, and customizations; all will be quoted upon request. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
For further information call 888-312-4367 or contact us at https://www.eq2llc.com/request-more-information/