EQ2 will be exhibiting CMMS solutions for hospitals at the Florida Biomedical Society Symposium 2018
The Florida Biomedical Society Symposium 2018 will be held at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort December 6 – 9, 2018.
At the vendor fair December 7 – 8, 2018 EQ2 will be discussing our latest innovations for the HEMS CMMS for HTM/Biomedical/Clinical Engineering and other areas throughout the hospital. These include a next generation mobile app, new interfaces with Glassbeam for Machine Data Insights, oneSOURCE HTM Service Document Database, powerful department specific dashboards for analysis of information, new interfaces, and ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services) to add to the current offerings for Single Sign-on.
Learn about the role of HEMS in the hospital by checking out our videos page.
Learn more at our booth at the Florida Biomedical Society Symposium 2018 about why Leadership, Technicians and Clinical Staff love the ease of use of HEMS:
- Next generation mobile app: with both online and offline modes so users performing maintenance or repairs always have everything they need right in their mobile devices
- Robust AEM Dashboard: fully automated and based on CMS and TJC standards so that maintenance schedules, risk, and equipment align with the requirements
- Exceptional Regulatory Compliance Tools: advanced tracking and reporting features based on regulatory body requirements
- Advanced Dashboards and Reporting: users get the information they need, in the order they need it, and in the right format based on their role
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Work Order and Equipment Management
- Numerous Integrations
- Interoperability (IHE PCD)
- On In-House Server or SaaS-based Cloud