EQ2 will be exhibiting CMMS solutions for hospitals at MD Expo Fall 2019 Baltimore!
EQ2 is offering a FREE VIP pass for the show to all hospital employees. Simply use our promo code! Click on our VIP pass for details: EQ2 VIP Pass for MD Expo Fall 2019 Baltimore
Come see us at Booths 518 and 520! The expo portion of the event will be October 18 – 19, 2019. EQ2 will be demonstrating our latest innovations for the HEMS CMMS for HTM/Biomedical/Clinical Engineering and other areas throughout the hospital:
- The latest features for the HEMS Remote mobile app: this next generation mobile app works in both online and offline mode with interactive dashboards, and smart phone features of speech to text, barcode scanning, and photo taking.
- Performance and Benchmarking Analyzer: robust dashboards and reports benchmark critical KPI’s and highlight areas for improvement. As improvement trends emerge, the value-add from Biomed, Imaging, Facilities, Support Services, etc. are quantified for all to see.
- Total Asset Management: expanded functionality for Biomed, Facilities, Supply Chain, Procurement, Receiving, Materials Handling, Service Contracts and Vendor Management allows assets and contracts to be tracked and monitored from purchase requisition to end of life.
- FASTKEY™ is a new software offering to track and control keys and access card management in hospitals. The easy to use interface tracks keys based on employee and contractor assignments and due dates. Alerts are sent on overdue keys. Key assignments can be seen by maps of floors, specific areas, rooms, or even spaces within a room. High risk areas may be searched for a history of who has had access to the area.
Learn about the role of HEMS in the hospital by checking out our videos page.
Learn more at our MD Expo Fall 2019 booth about why Leadership, Technicians and Clinical Staff love the ease of use of HEMS:
• Equipment/Asset Lifecycle Management
• Work Order and Equipment Management
• Alternative Equipment Maintenance (AEM)
• Regulatory Compliance
• Advanced Dashboards and Reporting
• Interoperability with Medical Devices (IHE PCD)
Learn more about MD Expo Fall 2019 by visiting the event website.