EQ2 will be exhibiting CMMS solutions at MD Expo Las Vegas 2021
Free VIP Pass
EQ2 is offering a FREE VIP pass to MD Expo Las Vegas 2021 for the show to all hospital employees. Simply use our promo code! Click on our VIP pass for details: VIP-Pass-MDExpo-EQ2
At booth #507, EQ2 will be discussing and demonstrating our latest innovations for the HEMS CMMS for HTM/Biomedical/Clinical Engineering and other areas throughout the hospital, including our new integrations with Ordr and STANLEY Healthcare and those for Version 8, released in 2020:
- First of its Kind Call Center/Dispatch Board with automatic multi-level escalation based on time elapsed, location, problem, shift, etc.
- Compliance and AEM guided directly by regulatory standards
- Easy visibility into recalls and network security risks
- The power of analytics in the user’s hands
- Advanced filtering and display of information on demand – empowering the user to prioritize required activity
- On-demand PM creation
- Bulk work order creation with two clicks
- Link by location to Environmental Zones
- Transparency of Service Areas – detailed information from any service area on one screen based on access rights
- New Interfaces/Integrations for Lawson and Peoplesoft
- The latest features for the HEMS Remote mobile app: this next generation mobile app works in both online and offline mode with interactive dashboards, and smart phone features of speech to text, barcode scanning, and photo taking.
- Performance and Benchmarking Analyzer: robust dashboards and reports benchmark critical KPI’s and highlight areas for improvement. As improvement trends emerge, the value-add from Biomed, Imaging, Facilities, Support Services, etc. are quantified for all to see.
- Total Asset Management: expanded functionality for Biomed, Facilities, Supply Chain, Procurement, Receiving, Materials Handling, Service Contracts and Vendor Management allows assets and contracts to be tracked and monitored from purchase requisition to end of life.
- FASTKEY™ is a new software offering to track and control keys and access card management in hospitals. The easy to use interface tracks keys based on employee and contractor assignments and due dates. Alerts are sent on overdue keys. Key assignments can be seen by maps of floors, specific areas, rooms, or even spaces within a room. High risk areas may be searched for a history of who has had access to the area.
Learn more at the booth of MD Expo Las Vegas 2021 at about why Leadership, Technicians and Clinical Staff love the ease of use of HEMS:
• Equipment/Asset Lifecycle Management
• Work Order and Equipment Management
• Alternative Equipment Maintenance (AEM)
• Regulatory Compliance
• Advanced Dashboards and Reporting
• Interoperability with Medical Devices (IHE PCD)