EQ2 will be exhibiting CMMS solutions for hospitals at MD Expo SoCal 2022 in Temecula, CA October 11 – 13!
Book a Meeting with EQ2
Either drop in on our booth or schedule a specific time to meet with us!
See the MD Expo SoCal 2022 site for all event details and use code 22MDE-EQ2 to gain free entrance to the event
Stop by booth #210 at MD Expo SoCal 2022 to learn about all of the latest updates from the HEMS CMMS, including the new “HEMS Web”, “HEMS Request Mobile App”, and our new AutoDesk app (see “New Products” section below for more details).
Integrations with, Medigate, Ordr and STANLEY Healthcare
AutoDesk App: Access your AutoCAD® drawing files within HEMS
- This allows a tech to locate an asset controlled by its facility or infrastructure engineering department.
The New “HEMS Web”:
- Provides an enhanced user experience
- Significantly reduces the IT resource time needed at implementation time
- Dashboard view gives the user important metrics for both work orders and inventory along with hyper-links to drill-down on the data
- Convenient quick links to frequently used reports and the full array of HEMS Enterprise reports
- Advanced search along with filters allow for ease of finding item records
- An optional add-on to HEMS Web, this has many features often requested by clients.
- The manager can create the project and associated task work orders within the module and assign each task work order to a worker or team of workers, and the work order(s) will appear on their work order dashboard.
- Labor and parts costs can be tracked for each project.
The New “HEMS Request Mobile App”
A new mobile app (iOS or Android) enables users to submit work requests throughout the hospital. Nurses and others will find this to be very easy to use:
- Clinicians, nurses, or any other user in the hospital can submit work requests directly to the EQ2 HEMS Enterprise platform using this app on their phone
- Barcode scanner on phone scans the control number of the affected item
- Photographs can be attached to the request
- Work request status updates and completions are automatically sent to the requester and department head
- On closing a work order a quality survey is sent via e-mail to requesters