EQ2 Co-presenting with Both Los Angeles County Department of Health Services and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and exhibiting CMMS solutions for hospitals at MD Expo Spring 2020 Irvine!
We are honored to be co-presenting with two such prominent healthcare systems. If you will be at the event, we invite you to come to these sessions.
Tuesday, April 21: 10:00 – 11:00 AM with Los Angeles County Department of Health Services:
The Los Angeles County Department of Health Services successfully completed a large-scale project to transform its biomed, facilities and supply chain operations to achieve robust efficiencies using data and an improved workflow at its six hospitals. This required integrated implementations of best practices, benchmarking, data standardization and new technologies including a new CMMS.
David Chambers, CBET, Director, Facilities Management, Los Angeles County Department of Health Services Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Rich Sable, CBET, Product Manager, EQ2, LLC
Wednesday, April 22: 10:00 – 11:00 AM with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center:
The HTM team at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center has uncovered new ways to improve efficiencies and communication while reducing costs through complete data and information visibility. Using advanced reporting and dashboards with data optimized at the individual hospital department level within the CMMS, numerous synergies are realized.
Jon Kocurek, Clinical Engineering Director, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health
Michael Brilling, Clinical Engineer, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health
Vishal Malhotra, Chief Technology Officer, EQ2 LLC
Free VIP Pass and Our Exhibit
EQ2 is offering a FREE VIP pass for the show to all hospital employees. Simply use our promo code! Click on our VIP pass for details: EQ2 VIP Pass MD Expo Irvine
Come see us at Booths 213 and 215! The expo portion of the event will be April 21 and 22, 2020. EQ2 will be demonstrating our latest innovations for the HEMS CMMS for HTM/Biomedical/Clinical Engineering and other areas throughout the hospital:
- The latest features for the HEMS Remote mobile app: this next generation mobile app works in both online and offline mode with interactive dashboards, and smart phone features of speech to text, barcode scanning, and photo taking.
- Performance and Benchmarking Analyzer: robust dashboards and reports benchmark critical KPI’s and highlight areas for improvement. As improvement trends emerge, the value-add from Biomed, Imaging, Facilities, Support Services, etc. are quantified for all to see.
- Total Asset Management: expanded functionality for Biomed, Facilities, Supply Chain, Procurement, Receiving, Materials Handling, Service Contracts and Vendor Management allows assets and contracts to be tracked and monitored from purchase requisition to end of life.
- FASTKEY™ is a new software offering to track and control keys and access card management in hospitals. The easy to use interface tracks keys based on employee and contractor assignments and due dates. Alerts are sent on overdue keys. Key assignments can be seen by maps of floors, specific areas, rooms, or even spaces within a room. High risk areas may be searched for a history of who has had access to the area.
You will also see why Leadership, Technicians and Clinical Staff love the ease of use of HEMS:
• Equipment/Asset Lifecycle Management
• Work Order and Equipment Management
• Alternative Equipment Maintenance (AEM)
• Regulatory Compliance
• Advanced Dashboards and Reporting
• Interoperability with Medical Devices (IHE PCD)
Learn about the role of HEMS in the hospital by checking out our videos page.
Learn more about MD Expo Spring 2020 by visiting the event website.
For the latest updates from EQ2 and HEMS connect with us on our new LinkedIn page.