HEMS helps hospitals stay in compliance through advanced tracking and reporting features that address requirements of the Joint Commission and other regulatory bodies.
Unlike other CMMS systems, HEMS dashboards and reports are focused on performance metrics (such as KPI’s) most important to hospitals so customization is not required.
Watch our 70 second “EQ2 HEMS Overview video” on our videos page to learn a little bit about our amazing HEMS dashboards designed to give each role in the hospital the specific information they need and in the right format. Then read on for more details….
New for 2019!
Glassbeam, Inc., the premier machine data analytics company, has partnered with EQ2 to provide hospitals enhanced analytics to view device uptime and utilization reports. This means better strategic decisions for every day operations and long term capital expenditure decisions:
- Seamless navigation from service ticket to corresponding machine health and vice versa through SSO (Single Sign On) integration
- AI/ML powered automation for service tickets and auto case opening in the EQ2 HEMS system, based on rules defined in Glassbeam Rules & Alerts engine
- Enhanced factual reporting on key service metrics like MTTR (Mean Time To Recover) and MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) by combining human entered data in EQ2 HEMS with machine data insights from Glassbeam
- Enhanced capital planning and budgeting by feeding actual utilization data from Glassbeam
- IHE PCD integration for bringing in utilization and system health data from biomed/patient care devices
New for 2018! Department Dashboard
HEMS dashboards enable users to get the information they need, in the order they need it, and in the right format based on their role. The new Department Dashboard is for specific hospital areas such as surgery, nursing, ICU, etc. to get a summary of real-time statuses for the key performance items most important to them.
This includes information for devices, availability, maintenance, capital planning, and budgeting…..to name a few. Summary items are clickable to drill down and get to specific details, resulting in true actionable information.
AEM (Alternative Equipment Maintenance)
A fully automated dashboard based on the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services and The Joint Commission standards distinguishes between which devices need to be maintained and scheduled according to manufacturer recommendations and those that can be on an AEM program.
- Identifies high-risk medical equipment
- Medical laser devices
- Imaging and radiologic equipment
- New medical equipment
- Availability of alternate or back-up equipment
EOC & ECRI
Environment of Care reports and ECRI Institute alerts and recalls are all covered through HEMS modules dedicated to helping a hospital meet the highest level of requirements in their respective areas.
There are dashboards designed specifically for each department’s managers and technicians, clinician staff, directors, VP’s, and CFO. Dashboards are provided in different formats, for each role. Relevant, actionable information is specialized for each department and is automatically continuously updated. For example, financial dashboards provide CFO’s real-time data for capital equipment planning, contract management and contracts ROI.
Query Writer & the Custom Report Wizard
Even though hundreds of reports are available “off the shelf” with HEMS, sometimes a unique situation requires a unique report. The Custom Report Tool allows the user to choose what type of data is needed so that they can build their own report.
Harnessing the power of information: sample dashboards to analyze data for critical KPIs such as Cost of Service Ratio, Failure Rate, Downtime, Resource Planning, Compliance Report as well as the ability to create new dashboards on-demand.
How It Works
Our interdepartmental communication software solution will enhance the ability of your whole team to deliver real results, without clutter. Each technician, manager, director, and VP/C-Suite requires relevant information in a different format, order, filter, or summary.
While management may want to see the workload of the hospital’s technicians, the individual technician needs only to view his/her own workload. Time spent extracting data into useful information may leave no time to analyze and act on the information. Our dashboard solution alleviates any confusion about who is responsible for what task and can enhance interdepartmental cooperation.
EQ2 Management Dashboards provide Web-based dashboards to instantly provide information based criteria relevant to the user. EQ2 has identified and provides several viewpoints. Some of these specializations and their relevant screens are detailed below:
- Add new equipment items
- Open and close work orders
- View timecard report
- Lookup equipment histories
- View all and today’s pending work
- Lookup parts
- View PM procedures and device manuals
- AND MORE!
- PM completion rate for this month/year
- Work order completion rate by work order type, department, and location
- PM loading for month and year
- Equipment items that fail more often than others or against their history
- Equipment items that are candidates for replacement
- AND MUCH MORE!
- The cost to provide the services by square foot or beds per hospital, or as a percentage of the equipment asset value
- PM completion rate by hospital for PM
- PM load by month/year/hospital
- Equipment items that are candidates for replacement based on service cost as a percentage of value
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Quick Graphical and Summary Information
With one-click, drilling deeper into the graph or summary is easy. No setting clumsy filters or having to look through page after page of work orders – just point and click, and the information required to get the job done is immediately delivered.