EQ2 will be exhibiting CMMS solutions for hospitals at the Virginia Biomedical Association 2019 Annual Meeting
The Virginia Biomedical Association 2019 Annual Meeting will be held at Wintergreen Resort September 25 – 27. At the vendor fair EQ2 will be demonstrating our latest innovations for the HEMS CMMS for HTM/Biomedical/Clinical Engineering and other areas throughout the hospital:
- The latest features for the HEMS Remote mobile app: this next generation mobile app works in both online and offline mode with interactive dashboards, and smart phone features of speech to text, barcode scanning, and photo taking.
- Performance and Benchmarking Analyzer: robust dashboards and reports benchmark critical KPI’s and highlight areas for improvement. As improvement trends emerge, the value-add from Biomed, Imaging, Facilities, Support Services, etc. are quantified for all to see.
- Total Asset Management: expanded functionality for Biomed, Facilities, Supply Chain, Procurement, Receiving, Materials Handling, Service Contracts and Vendor Management allows assets and contracts to be tracked and monitored from purchase requisition to end of life.
- FASTKEY™ is a new software offering to track and control keys and access card management in hospitals. The easy to use interface tracks keys based on employee and contractor assignments and due dates. Alerts are sent on overdue keys. Key assignments can be seen by maps of floors, specific areas, rooms, or even spaces within a room. High risk areas may be searched for a history of who has had access to the area.
Learn about the role of HEMS in the hospital by checking out our videos page.
Learn more at our Virginia Biomedical Association 2019 booth about why Leadership, Technicians and Clinical Staff love the ease of use of HEMS:
• Equipment/Asset Lifecycle Management
• Work Order and Equipment Management
• Alternative Equipment Maintenance (AEM)
• Regulatory Compliance
• Advanced Dashboards and Reporting
• Interoperability with Medical Devices (IHE PCD)
Learn more about Virginia Biomedical Association 2019 Annual Meeting by visiting the event website.