In a nutshell:
- The only information we collect on the site is the information you input into any forms you use to communicate with us.
- We NEVER sell or share that information with anyone outside the company.
- We may store your contact information that you submit so we can contact you later. Later emails include reminders, announcements of product offers and possibly other useful information. THESE ARE OCCASIONAL EMAILS, AND NOT FREQUENT.
- We DO NOT SPAM your email.
- You always have the ability to opt out of any future emails we send you as we strictly follow the anti-spam laws and regulations.
- Cookies: we only store cookies in situations where you choose certain settings in our website. Those cookies are not used for any purpose except to improve your experience when you return to the site. In reality, we very rarely have any pages that store cookies, so this is not an issue in the real world.
- We may use data that is disassociated from your institution on equipment and services to aggregate with other similar information for purposes of improving the HEMS product offering.